"SupermarketPower reflects my own vision of modern grocery retailers' market power and trading practices, based on many years of firsthand experience as a legal practitioner."
- ¿Should supermarkets be regulated? How?
- ¿Is current competition policy undermining competition in the groceries sector?
- ¿What do supermarkets have in common with Amadeus, Visa, Google and Internet Neutrality?
- ¿Are supermarkets competitive bottlenecks?
- ¿What can policy makers learn from Michael Porter, David Teece and other economic gurus?
- ¿What are the competitive implications of supermarket brands?
- ¿Why is innovation so important and how can it be preserved in the FMCG sector?
- ¿Has competition policy served innovation, productivity and economic growth?
- ¿How does supermarket power affect farmers?